The Heart and Stroke Foundation, a volunteer-based health charity, leads in eliminating heart disease and stroke and reducing their impact through:
- the advancement of research and its application.
- the promotion of healthy living.
- Collaboration – committed to working together collaboratively for a common cause across the Federation and with our partners.
- Excellence – committed to excellence in all we do.
- Innovation – a passion for and the courage to explore, stimulate and engage in new ideas, behaviours and approaches.
- Integrity – acting ethically to ensure transparency, accountability and public trust.
- Respect – respecting, appreciating and recognizing our donors, volunteers, staff and partners who help us achieve our mission.