The British Columbia Produce Marketing Association Host a Spring Annual General Meeting and a Fall General Meeting.
Both General Meetings are often held at Burnaby’s Executive Inn, where the central location is convenient to the majority of its members.
Annual General Meeting, Spring
The Spring agenda includes;
- elections for the position of BCPMA Director for those terms that have expired;
- new members are introduced and are invited to talk about themselves and their companies;
- the BCPMA President provides an update on recent Association activities and previews the coming year;
- invited experts are on hand to present timely information, or recent changes, affecting the purchase, distribution and sale of fresh produce in BC;
- this meeting is in a luncheon format, and is provided gratis by the BCPMA to its members.
Both meetings offer BCPMA members important opportunities to bring forward questions, ideas and suggestions regarding all of the various activities of the Association. It is through the keen interest of its members, the generous support of its sponsors and the assistance of its hard working Advisors and volunteers that will continue to fuel the growth of the BC Produce Marketing Association.